Do you want to get your video on 4K quality as you have seen many trending videos on the internet world with 4K resolution? Then, here you go with the Capcut application that allows you to edit your videos in 4k quality.
You can edit your videos, save them, and quickly share them to your social media accounts directly from capcut from your gallery. So, here is the complete guide to getting 4k -quality through capcut on Android devices.
This application requires 4K mobile-related specifications and cannot run on an ordinary mobile phone. In this article, I will tell you how to convert your ordinary video into the updated quality without the 4K mode available features.
Are you ready to enhance your videos and give them more updated quality than before? Then, get the Capcut application on your Android device and stay with me to guide you more about 4K quality and how to change standard videos into 4K quality.
What is 4K-Quality?
4K quality means that it contains 4000 pixels per image and gets output in 4k resolution that requires a high specification device to carry it. The 4K resolution also has two types, categorized as 4K UHD (3840 × 2160) and DCI (4096 × 2160) specifications.
Many Android phones with higher built-in specifications and suitable megapixel cameras can provide video quality in 4K resolution. The iPhone also gives the output of 4K video resolution.
First, you must check whether your smartphone can give videos in 4K resolution, then move forward to the Capcut application that will convert your standard resolution videos into 4K resolution with its innovative editing principles.
How to Get 4K Option on Capcut?
To get 4K quality options on your device, your device must meet the required specification so it cannot get hot during processing, and if you are unable to see that option of 4K on the Capcut app, this gives a sign that your device isn’t compatible to support this feature.
So, if your mobile has RAM storage of 8GB, then you can use this feature; otherwise, you cannot process the 4K resolution mode, and you can only export your videos in 720p or 1080p on your device.
But don’t get worried as I’ve bought good news for you, and you can convert your 1080p resolution video into a 4K type resolution that looks alike. So, let’s get started with the guide:
How to make videos in 4K Quality on Capcut?
To make your video exactly like the 4K resolution, even if it is in 1080p, you have to apply different Capcut effects on the video that are available on the Capcut application on your device.
Hundreds of Capcut effects will make your video in 4K resolution, as this process will take less time and is completed quickly. Here is the step-by-step guide given below:
- First of all, tap on a new project on the Capcut app.
- Then, add the video that you want to edit
- Now, open the filter menu
- Tap on the adjust option
- Then select the graph setting
- After that, you will see the white tilted line on the graph
- Then, put the bottom line on the top of the graph.
- On the opposite side, take the line to the bottom.
- Repeat the same procedure for the other three colors that is, red, green, or blue.
- Now open the effects menu
- Then, tap on the video effects.
- Navigate through the essential category in the video effects selection bar.
- Then select the Blur effect.
- Then tap on the adjust button.
- Set the blur to adjust to about 10 percent.
- And then extend the effect through the video.
- After that, save it with the highest resolution.
- Wait till it processes the export option.
- Now, return to the video.
- Then, delete the effects and filters you used in the video.
- After that, move forward your video till the end, where you can see the add button.
- Click on the add button.
- Then, add the video that was exported earlier
- Now tap the recently added video clip and move to the overlay symbol.
- Then, drag it in line with the main video.
- Now go to the splice menu.
- Select the burn effect.
- Then, set it to around 24.
- Then tap it to overlay
- Then, add the white background to the stock videos menu.
- Now, go back to the splice menu.
- Select the overlay effect this time and adjust it to 40.
- Then, zoom the white background to the screen.
- Now save the video again with the highest resolution.
- Wait till it is processed, and the export option is completed.
- Now, you have saved the video at the highest quality resolution on your device, and you can also share it with your social media accounts.
Common Errors Faced while changing resolution
Capcut is the Versalite video editing application with many benefits that can enhance your video quality to another level. Still, besides these, some common errors can occur while working with its 4k-quality that are discussed below:
Editing on 4K recordings can be gadget-concentrated and may strain the processing power and memory of some mobile devices, which leads the device and app to slow performance, and unexpected crashes or bugs might appear.
4K recordings require essentially more extra storage than lower resolutions video cannot. It can rapidly top off your gadget’s storage, mainly when simultaneously doing multiple 4K tasks.
Exporting a video in 4K quality takes longer than one with low resolutions, so be ready for expanded export timing, which can be poorly designed for fast video sharing.
Sharing 4K edited videos via online social media accounts might have limitations. Not all applications support 4K resolution quality, which can bring about your video being downscaled upon transfer or upload.
CapCut’s 4K editing capabilities cannot match those of expert desktop video editing programming and software, limiting access to the advanced features and effects supported.
To achieve 4K quality in CapCut, I hope the above guidelines cover them all. By importing the regular video until the video editing and re-editing the whole process till merging it and giving it a 4k resolution, this article will help you more the way and the guide you are looking for.
You should set only the quality of resolution, commonly 3840×2160 pixels and ensure that throughout the whole process, you can maintain a high-quality resolution so the quality of the video can stay in 4K quality. You can export them to your device or share them with your social media apps.