Are you unable to add text on capcut and did not know how to add up your text on different images and videos to make them more attractive and catchy, grabbing the seeker’s attention with your editing and creativity?
CapCut began as an application with an essential spotlight on altering TikTok videos. However, immediately, it turned out to be extremely famous. It is an easy-to-use editing application with various choices for cutting and adding various impacts to videos.
Text is undoubtedly one of the most influential and widely used editings for short videos. If you are searching for ways to give your videos a new vibe and fresh feel and make specific segments stand out, adding text might be what you want.
Fortunately, this CapCut was made with different text options that make it extremely easy to embed titles or remarks. Here is the complete guide to adding text to a video utilizing the CapCut Application.
Add Text to Video in Capcut APK on Andriod Devices
The UI of the CapCut application makes everything about video editing a lot more straightforward, no matter what the working framework or which device you are using. Follow this basic strategy to add text to your video while using any Android device:
- First, open your capcut application on your Android mobile phone
- Then tap on the new project and add the video you want to edit.
- At the point when you open a video with the CapCut application, you’ll see the video review, the timetable, and the menu bar at the base. Tap on “Text” to open settings.
- The accessible choices are “Add text,” “Text layouts,” “Auto subtitles,” and “Stickers.” to tweak your text
- As far as possible, pick “Add text.”
- However, if you like a fast solution with fewer customization choices, you can go to “Text formats” and utilize one of the numerous preset animated texts.
- This strategy will focus on the “Add text” choice. As far as possible, pick “Add text.”
- If you like a fast solution with fewer customization choices, you can go to “Text formats” and utilize one of the numerous preset animated texts. This strategy will focus on the “Add text” choice.
- The “Add text” button will raise a menu with a few tabs to alter various parts of your text speech. The tabs given in the text menu are:
- Keyboard, Style, Bubble, Animation, and Effects.
- After the menu comes up, you have to select the “Keyboard” tab set by default. Here, you can enter your text.
- Open the “Style” tab. It has three settings, all situated on their singular ribbons option:
- First are Font styles. Please tap on the button to see a Font style to pick.
- The following ribbon holds back choices connected with text boundaries, features, highlights, and backgrounds.
- The third ribbon is the most definite and will require further clarification.
Customizing Text on Capcut
Go to the customization choices on the third ribbon to add significant effects to your text. Your choices will be:
- Color: changes the letter tone and color. After selecting it, you will see a haziness slider that you can use to enhance or decrease text transparency.
- Stroke: controls the shade of the stroke.
- Background changes: changes in the background tone and transparency utilizing the opacity slider.
- Shadow: gives the letters a hued shadow. Also, two sliders control shadow blur and opaque behavior.
- Spacing: instead of adding colors, as the name would suggest, this menu controls text arrangement. You can set the arrangement both on a left-to-right and through a top-to-bottom hub. There are two sliders beneath which control text dividing.
- Bold and Italic: It makes the text bold, italic, or underlined.
- Among the Remaining tabs: which allow you to give more customization by giving different impacts and text bubbles, the “Animation” tab is the most significant. Pick between various text animations. These can be set as in, out, and circling animations.
- When you are done perusing the choices, tap the mark of approval to save the text and add it to your video.
The Most Effective Method to Make 3D Text in Capcut
The choices for making 3D text in CapCut are, as of now, somewhat restricted. As another option, you can peruse text effects and find one that radiates the impression of 3D. If you successfully find the right one, you join the right effect with a specific animation style; this way, you could accomplish a deception of 3D text in your video.
The Most Effective Method of Adding Text Templates to Videos in Capcut
If you are doing video editing as a beginner who has no clue about how to make the additional text seem more appealing in your videos, you should continuously try CapCut’s different text formats or templates.
What is a CapCut text format? Likewise, with CapCut layouts, CapCut text formats are instant text styles and animations that permit you to add stunning-looking and customized text to your recordings by composing an ideal text.
- Select a new project or open a current one in CapCut
- With practically no clip chosen, hit the lower Text button.
- From the Text menu, tap Text template.
- Many text templates are covered in different categories. You must browse and select the one best suited for your desired results. The highly recommended text templates are from the trending category.
- When a text layout is chosen, the text box given under it is to you to enter the ideal text. At the point when prepared, hit the mark of approval from the lower-right corner to add the message layout to your video – with your favorite text messages.
Make Caption for Your Video
CapCut offers an immense number of arrangements concerning embedding and customizing text. Since it has become apparent how to add text to your videos in CapCut, you can allow your creative mind to go around capcut and think of some genuinely imaginative symbolism.
Change Text to Speech
Have you ever tried your videos using the AI voice-over feature? The CapCut text-to-speech feature permits you to change the additional texts over completely to speeches that are audible in CapCut, so you do not need to talk by yourself; CapCut will do it for you.
- Click on the additional text in the timeline
- Now click on the text-to-speech converter button from the lower board
- Select your language from the given categories like English or Spanish
- Select a suitable voice from the given choices, and hit the mark to the right
- Add Auto Subtitles to Video
Things will be more straightforward if you add speech subtitles in the video rather than independent words, expressions, or lines. The CapCut features called auto-subtitles assist with producing captions of individuals talking in your video automatically.
Adding text to videos is very much utilized by video editors and film creators; it is effortless, yet it does not have to be simple. As the apparent reality, while utilizing the powerful video editing application CapCut, it’s feasible to add text to your videos that no one has ever seen and done before. I hope that this article helps you more in getting the basic technique of how to add text and also how to add subtitles and auto-convert your text to an animated speech that uplifts your video to a new height.